Sunday, March 8, 2015

Total Re-Collie Portraits on Land

After cocktail hours,personalized bobble heads, we wandered around the resort taking pictures. We took pictures for probably over two hours,The Backyard Forest Wedding,custom bobblehead, so I’m breaking them up into two part. Part 1 is pics on land! I’m sorry there are so many. It was so,customize bobblehead, so hard to narrow them down.

All images are from Phil Steingard Studios,customize bobblehead.


Lucky guy,custom bobbleheads! I love how you can see Phil in GM D’s sunglasses,personalized bobbleheads!



I think the girls may have mastered this pose a tad better than the guys,custom bobblehead. I laugh at GM D and BM D,personalized bobblehead.

And,,, last but not least… I think this shot is going on the cover of our wedding album.

Then we hit the beach…

Missed a post,customized bobbleheads? Catch up here:

The Days Before Travel Day We Arrive Our Guests Arrive The Boys Get Ready The Ladies Get Ready First Look with my Parents The Processional Here Comes the Bride The Ceremony – Part 1 The Ceremony – Part 2 The Ceremony – Part 3 We Recess Cocktail Hours Tags: destination-weddingpicturespro picspunta canarecap BLOGGER Mrs. Border Collie Birthday: August 2 Location: Oakland, CA Occupation: Executive Assistant Wedding Date: January 2015 --> Related Posts Total Re-Collie: The Ladies Get Ready02/23/15 @ 11:05 am Total Re-Collie: The Processional02/25/15 @ 3:40 pm Some Teasers02/09/15 @ 11:04 am Total Re-Collie: First Look with My Parents02/24/15 @ 11:59 am

No comments:

Post a Comment