Friday, March 13, 2015

Strip Clubs – Yay or Nay

Recently I attended a birthday party for a friend themed, “the bachelorette party she never had.” We went to Times Square Hunks and every girl in the place was there for a bachelorette party. I’ve been to strip clubs before in Vegas for other bachelorette parties and I have my opinions, but I’,Luxury Property For Sale In North Cyprus � How To Find Them,custom bobblehead;ll talk about them in another post.

First,personalized bobblehead, let’s find out what your opinions are!

What do you think about your fiance going to a strip club for his bachelor party,Create A Difference With Custom Clothing,customized bobbleheads?

No way it's disrespectful and I've heard the horror stories! Sure it's all in good fun and I trust him,personalized bobbleheads. I don't know,custom bobblehead... maybe as a guest but not as the bachelor,Guide to Buy Wedding Dresses at Low Cost,personalized bobble heads.


View Results

What do you think about brides-to-be going to strip clubs for their bachelorette party?

No way,customized bobbleheads! It's disrespectful and I expect my fiance to do the same,,. Sure it's all in good fun,customize bobblehead! I'm ok with it - it's just not for me,custom bobbleheads.


View Results

Are female strip clubs (female strippers) worse than male strip clubs (male strippers),Helicopter Skiing Canada � Winter Adventure At Its Finest,personalized bobbleheads?

Yes No


View Results

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft,custom bobbleheads, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTShaker Style NEXT POSTKettle & Mugs Related Posts Bachelorette Shenanigans Part Deux: Part I of II12/08/14 @ 1:12 pm A Crab in Her Element: Beach Bachelorette Recap11/26/14 @ 1:04 pm Building Our Bridal Party IV: Divvying Up Responsibilities10/22/14 @ 6:33 am The Case of the Mystery Bachelorette Destination 10/03/14 @ 10:40 am

No comments:

Post a Comment