Friday, March 13, 2015

Wedding DJ

I just signed a contract with a DJ!!! Yay,custom bobbleheads!! That’s one more thing to check off on my ever growing and never ending list of To-Do’s,custom bobblehead.

Signing with a DJ hasn’t been the easiest thing to do. For photo/video, everyone has a portfolio that you can see. It’s tangible and easy to distinguish between styles, philosophy,customize bobblehead, technique, etc. For a DJ,Steven Jackson More Credit, almost anyone can spin discs; so the deciding factors were personality, creativity, experience and of course, cost.

I previously blogged about a DJ that I really wanted to hire, but he wouldn’t get back to me. After several emails over the past few weeks,customize bobblehead,Wedding Dresses for Green Wedding Theme, we still have not been able to set up anything. Plus, I haven’t heard from him in over 5 days. I also talked with another company however,custom bobblehead, the recommended MC is no longer available for my wedding date. This left me with one more choice.

I am still very happy with my choice because the price was right,,. And the DJ actually lived in Korea for awhile, and can speak a little bit of Korean. Plus he’s very excited about playing the Korean CD that I’,personalized bobbleheads;m going to make for my wedding,Reviewagolfcourse.com Launches Their Own Golf Handicap Software,personalized bobblehead. He even asked me for a copy for himself,Improve Your Golf Game Practice Like A Pro!!

Finally, this company was the only one that would literally call me back within hours of me emailing them. And although I am using their DJ,personalized bobble heads, I’ve heard the band from this company play at my friend’s wedding and despite a couple of snags,personalized bobbleheads, I thought they did a great job in getting everyone on the dancefloor.

If you’re looking for a professional company that is very reasonably priced check out Manhattan City Music and speak with Victor.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs,.. Butterfly Location: New York Occupation: Healthcare Administrator Wedding Date: November 2006 Venue: Twenty-Four Fifth --> PREVIOUS POSTHoneydew Intimates NEXT POSTMoney Money Money Related Posts What’s in a Date,personalized bobblehead?11/20/14 @ 8:09 am After the Wedding: How the Campfires Are Living Up to Their Vows09/22/14 @ 3:56 pm After the Wedding: How the Palm Trees Are Growing Together10/22/14 @ 1:40 pm Our Ballooning Guest List11/26/14 @ 5:14 am

No comments:

Post a Comment