Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Wedding Slippers

To tell you the truth,personalized bobble heads, wedding shoes were not on the top of my priority list. Who was even going to see them anyway? Still I would have felt a little odd walking down the aisle in flip flops while wearing such a beautiful dress. And detail shots of wedding shoes are always a favorite “must take” photo opportunity.

We took pictures around the city for a couple of hours before our wedding so I knew my feet would not last the entire day in heels, even though I had purchased a very moderate 2″ pair. I grew up in California so I live in my flip-flops!

Your feet will be killing you on your big day so I highly suggest you bring a pair of flip flops with you – I changed into mine immediately after the ceremony and danced the night away.

Nowdays, there are so many wedding specific options out there…

Nomad Bling with 3″ heel from My Glass Slipper. $34,customized bobbleheads.00,customize bobblehead,Why Your Competition Is Stampeding To Business Equipment Leasing Financing � Canadian Commercial Fin.

Bamboo Captan-14 with 2″ heel from My Glass Slipper. $29.00,custom bobblehead.

Rocketdog Crush from My Glass Slipper. $34.00.

Rocketdog Miami with 1 3/4″ heel from Zappos. $30.95.

Reef Mollie with 2 3/4″ heel from Zappos. $35,..95.

Steve Madden Adriactic with 1 1/2″ heel from Zappos. $45.95

Mella White Terry Platfrom Flip Flop with 3 1/4′ heel from Pajamamania. $34.95. This could even be your “something blue!”

Havianas High Look Platform Flip Flops with 2 3/8″ heel from Agua Viva USA,personalized bobbleheads. $29,custom bobbleheads.00.

Havianas Platform Flip Flops with Crystals with 2 1/2″,Seat Dealers; heel from Crystal Flip Flops. $90.00,Wholesale Electronics Make You Excited.

Havianas Platforms with Crystal Pave from With Crystals and Stones. $145.00

Guess Flip Flop w/ Crystal Heart Accent and 1″,customize bobblehead; heel from Guess Factory Outlet,personalized bobble heads. $19,custom bobbleheads.99.

Hope Fight Breast Cancer Flip Flop with 1 3/4″ heel from Unique Presence,Bowling As A Sport And Wearing The Right Shoes. $109.00. (Also available with white crystals). A portion of the proceeds go to Breast Cancer Research.

Savvy Platform Sandals with 1 3/4″,personalized bobbleheads; heel. $35.95,custom bobblehead.

Your feet will be thanking you.

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTBridal Expo Spam and Scams Part III NEXT POSTSite of the Week Related Posts Venice, California Engagement Shoot: Part 102/03/15 @ 12:13 pm Wedding Weight Update12/17/14 @ 12:18 pm Let’s Not Go Broke12/18/14 @ 11:19 am My Dancin’ Feet Will Thank Me02/10/15 @ 9:54 am

No comments:

Post a Comment