Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Makeover Roundup

Here are the 3 make-overs. 1) MAC (note: only eyes & lips,custom bobblehead,Nascar Sprint Cup - Kurt Busch Wins At Charlotte, so the skin isn’t perfect),personalized bobble heads, 2) Meredith Carre (after I took off a bit of the make-up),Get The Durable & Quality Archery Equipment,personalized bobblehead, and 3) Laura Mercier counter at Bloomies.

I know, I know,custom bobbleheads, I look the “prettiest” in the Laura Mercier trial,custom bobbleheads, but honestly, I don’t look like myself. People who really *know* me don’t like it (including several close friends,Becoming A Professional When You Make Your Own Stickers,personalized bobbleheads, Mom, Sister,The Memphis Grizzlies Roar Into Action Every NBA Game, Mr. Firefly). The look is pretty, flawless, but it doesn’t pick up on my “vibe.” Huh, I guess my “,,;vibe”,personalized bobblehead; isn’,customize bobblehead;t pretty and flawless?!?!?!?!?

Ohhhh … looking at these close-ups makes me realize that I should be using my whitestrips,.!

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Firefly Location: New York Wedding Date: June 2015 Venue: Battery Gardens --> PREVIOUS POSTDIY the Easy Way NEXT POSTLove and Money Related Posts The Cost of Beauty10/23/14 @ 1:33 pm Hair Trials and Tribulations10/14/14 @ 7:32 am Pose,customized bobbleheads, Smile,personalized bobbleheads, Kiss, Repeat10/28/14 @ 7:08 am How to Craft a Bohemian Flower Crown12/23/14 @ 5:51 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment