Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Flip Flops

This entry was inspired by Andreaonmon who seems to think that nobody reads her page,custom bobblehead. I read it,Short Beach Wedding Dresses for Your Big Day,custom bobblehead!

There is no way in hells I’m wearing heels the whole day of the wedding. My heels are 4 inches man. I’m thinking just for the ceremony. I know a lot of girls order flips flops from My Glass Slipper and even Wedding Tennies but I think they’re overpriced. You’ll probably just wear them that one day. I ordered mine for $11 bucks at Victoria’s Secret. Suh-weet! No beads,customized bobbleheads, I might put some beads on myself if I really want to throw in another DIY at the last minute.

Here are some others: (These range from $9 –,personalized bobble heads,Monthaversary Cake; $15)


Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben,Wedding Dresses for Green Wedding Theme,personalized bobbleheads, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTThat's Gratitude NEXT POSTDieting With Friends Related Posts Watercooler: December 13,custom bobblehead,Spring Junior Bridesmaid Dresses Trends, 201412/13/14 @ 7:00 am The Case of the Mystery Bachelorette Destination 10/03/14 @ 10:40 am Gallery of the Day: November 12, 201411/12/14 @ 8:58 am Farewell Singlehood01/12/15 @ 4:02 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment