Sunday, May 17, 2015

Training Update

I’ve been to two training sessions so far, and Oh My God, I am in so much pain. But it’s the good kind.

The first day, my trainer and I only worked out for 30 minutes. We were doing measurements and payments for the first 30. Two days later,customized bobbleheads, I was cursing him all day because I was in so much pain.

But I was really surprised because although it was a little tough while doing the exercises,personalized bobblehead, I couldn’t feel any part of my body really working. Then the pain came,personalized bobbleheads, and I knew that I had worked like crazy on my abs and arms and legs and butt,Design Your Own Wedding Dresses Online,custom bobblehead, etc.

If you are looking for a good personal trainer, whether or not it is for your wedding,personalized bobbleheads, I think these are the things you should check for.

Trainer’s sex – Will your trainer be male or female? Do you care? Are you comfortable enough with a male trainer that you can talk about your body? Trainer’s personality – Do you need a trainer to yell at you to do 5 more sets? Or do you want someone who’s stern but not mean? Or do you want a trainer who will listen to you when you say you cannot do anymore reps? Trainer’s work history and backgroud – Ask to see his license and also ask if he is insured (or his gym). Ask to see his portfolio – most trainers take before and after pictures and detailed measurements of their past clients as proof of their work. (My trainer calls me a “walking billboard” for his wedding services.) Costs – Find out what the general cost is for your area. Go to several gyms and inquire about hourly rates. The typical for NYC is somewhere around 60 to 85 dollars per hour. Some places charge more,Classifieds February 5, 2015, others charge less. Some trainers will charge you less if you hire them outside of a gym (they make more money this way). Other places will charge less if you buy more sessions. Don’t assume anything though. Cancellation Policy – If you hire a trainer through a gym,personalized bobblehead, be aware: they have VERY strict cancellation policies. If you cancel inside of 24 hours, they may still charge you a full hour. However,Classifieds February 5, 2015,personalized bobble heads, most places allow a 24 hour cancellation policy without any penalty. Other places will only allow you to cancel once during the entire series of sessions. Goals and expectations – On your first session,custom bobbleheads, you will discuss your goals and your expectations. Your trainer will be able to tell you if your goals are realistic. He/She may tell you that they are only realistic if you work really hard and you stick to the diet plan without ever straying. Make sure you have the right type of expectations in mind, and even have the trainer log it in his book. This will be a motivator,custom bobblehead, and also used as a backup if you did not meet your goals – perhaps you could negotiate more free or discounted sessions if you did not meet your goals,customize bobblehead, even if you did everything you were supposed to.

This is the second personal trainer I’ve hired in my life,customize bobblehead, and I’ve been very lucky that I have gotten along with both trainers. After these two sessions,customized bobbleheads, I am confident that I will reach my goal,Top Tips on Choosing Lace Prom Dresses,custom bobblehead, and that I will look hot on my wedding day! If anyone else is interested, here is his information again.

Julian Walker
Beneficial Fitness

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Butterfly Location: New York Occupation: Healthcare Administrator Wedding Date: November 2006 Venue: Twenty-Four Fifth --> PREVIOUS POSTCookie Favors NEXT POSTKiller Diamond Ring Related Posts Somebody’,personalized bobble heads;s Missing01/29/15 @ 7:51 am Today’,.;s the Day We Start Our Nest10/11/14 @ 12:24 pm My Heart Bleats for You: The Ceremony10/03/14 @ 1:01 pm After the Wedding: How the Funnel Cakes Are Growing Together 10/21/14 @ 10:57 am

No comments:

Post a Comment