Sunday, May 17, 2015

The Golden Arches of Love

I love McDonald’,custom bobbleheads;s,.. I know that’,personalized bobbleheads;s supposed to be some sort of marker that tells society at large that I was born in a trailer or enjoy beer cozies or something,Michael C. Fina Spring Bridal Event,custom bobbleheads. But, I do,custom bobblehead. I LOVE McDonald’,custom bobblehead,Dieting With Friends;s. Especially the Filet-O-Fish,personalized bobblehead. With extra tartar sauce,,.

Mr. Caterpillar,Wedding Dresses for Green Wedding Theme,customize bobblehead, however,Can I Buy Used Summer Wedding Dresses,personalized bobble heads, detests McDonald’s. No distance is too far for Mr. Caterpillar to travel to avoid eating there. But today,customize bobblehead, my birthday,personalized bobbleheads, Kebab presented me with a McDonald’s gift card. With enough fundage to purchase SIX Filet-O-Fishes + assorted Chicken McNuggets and a cheeseburger. Now that’s love.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs,personalized bobble heads. Caterpillar Location: New York/CA Wedding Date: September 2015 Venue: Rooster Point --> PREVIOUS POSTTruman's Gentleman's Groomers NEXT POSTWedding Recap Related Posts “,customized bobbleheads;Your Vacation Is Our Life”,custom bobblehead;12/18/14 @ 6:57 am A Tea Party Shower11/13/14 @ 9:47 am My Heart Bleats for You: Portraits Galore10/07/14 @ 9:54 am Gifts for the Groomsmen 10/15/14 @ 11:55 am

No comments:

Post a Comment