Thursday, April 23, 2015

Music of the Night…

What are your music plans for your wedding day? I’m thinking a string quartet during the pre-ceremony and the ceremony,customize bobblehead, and then a DJ for the rest of the night.

I spoke with a DJ yesterday and was surprised to find out that it was a woman (slightly older). She had a great personality and a great voice,personalized bobble heads, and her musical style is very flexible depending on what I want. It all sounds good, and the price seems OK. But I guess whenever I think “DJ,custom bobblehead,” I think a younger male. Am I the only one who thinks this way,.? Maybe it’,Taking TEFL Weekend Courses Is Easy,personalized bobbleheads;s from all my clubbing days…,2010 FIFA World Cup The Most Wonderful Scene,custom bobbleheads;

Although I liked her,customized bobbleheads, I asked the company to set up another phone interview with a male DJ just so that I can get a feel for personalities.

So,,, what do you think about a female DJ?

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs,personalized bobblehead. Butterfly Location: New York Occupation: Healthcare Administrator Wedding Date: November 2006 Venue: Twenty-Four Fifth --> PREVIOUS POSTSatya Jewelry NEXT POSTModern Day Matchmaking Related Posts After the Wedding: How the Funnel Cakes Are Growing Together 10/21/14 @ 10:57 am Wedding Food Tasting,customized bobbleheads!12/08/14 @ 11:46 am Floral Consultation02/03/15 @ 1:24 pm Where’,personalized bobble heads;s This Thing Going to Happen,A Creepy Fun Halloween,personalized bobbleheads,Top Tips on Choosing Lace Prom Dresses?10/09/14 @ 6:47 am

No comments:

Post a Comment