Friday, April 3, 2015

Makeup Trial

Here I am waiting for Robert to start. I still have on the makeup that I went to work with that morning. He’s gay,The Woodlands � A Gem Of Baltimore County,custom bobblehead, he’s black, and he’s fab,customized bobbleheads! Why am I breaking out,personalized bobble heads? Whyieee!?


After shots,personalized bobbleheads. I think I look like a clown. I hear Barbara Streisand singing that song to me and I want to scream out “,customized bobbleheads;Here I am,,!”,custom bobble head; I’,How To Do Jersey Framing,custom bobbleheads;m gonna ask for less eye shadow and a little bit more liner and maybe a little less blush. Not sure yet, but I’,Things You Require To Recognize About The Remote Hold Skateboard Romp,custom bobbleheads,Cheap Business Cards - Where To Get Them;m definitely using him.


Don’t judge him cause of the eye shadow thing,personalized bobbleheads. I asked him to try the smokey eye look on me and then I found out that it’,,;s not me. 8 (

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben,personalized bobblehead, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTPostsecret NEXT POSTI've found it!!! Related Posts Stuck on You: (Extra) Happy Hour02/03/15 @ 6:48 am Marriage Equality10/07/14 @ 12:38 pm Crab Save the Date Reveal: The Insides11/13/14 @ 6:36 am Stuck on You: Our Guestbook02/04/15 @ 5:23 am

No comments:

Post a Comment